Organic traffic is extremely difficult to obtain. Advertising on the top of organic results can cause the effort for organic traffic to be seen as a waste of time.
The effort for organic traffic is not a waste of time. Organic search traffic is an important part of your digital strategy.
What is Organic Traffic?
Organic traffic means that visitors find your site by typing in various words and choose your site from all the results that come out of the ad.
Within Google Analytics, this traffic is handled separately from all other traffic values - direct, social, paid search, and email. Taking a look at your organic traffic values is important to understand how your site performs without advertising and other campaigns.
By analyzing organic traffic, you identify the weaknesses of your site and your digital strategy. For example, if there is a high bounce rate for organic traffic from mobile, you should look at your site’s user experience and redesign your mobile site.
If you have made during the analysis of traffic you get from Turkey to Germany it is less traffic you get from your target audience and you can determine whether you should redirect your energy to your country if local SEO work.
5 Reasons Why Organic Search Traffic Is Important
- It’s free. You can work with an SEO expert, copywriter or a video builder to create content. As a result, optimizing the content is extremely important. Because organic traffic does not require any advertising budget or advertising work.
- Search algorithms receive positive signals. Bounce rate of organic traffic is low. Users who come through organic traffic prefer to stay on your site longer. There is an increase in the number of pages per session. None of this is possible from social media or paid traffic.
- It creates new business opportunities. If you are not a big brand, it is not possible for your brand to survive only with awareness. You can come across potential customers looking for your products and services, especially in local ones.
- It has an accessible structure. For small businesses and new companies, the budget may be limited. You may not want to invest too much in paid campaigns. However, you can quickly begin to gain domain trust and gain ranking thanks to organic SEO.
- It is a strong foundation. If your site can exist on keywords with a lower competitive environment, you can use your existing advertising efforts in hard-to-reach locations. This way, you can reach the most difficult points with advertising solutions.
When planning a strategy, you should take into account normal and voice calls. From stores to restaurants, restaurants to larger brands, many places need to focus on optimizing for voice search.
How to Promote Organic Traffic?
There are too many factors affecting your ranking. The search signals are constantly changing. If you want to get a good start in order to get rankings and organic traffic, you can pay attention to the following:
- Keyword strategy: You should invest more in keyword research. You should consider SEO opportunities for your existing content and new content. Algorithms use keywords in many different ways. You should help search engines to include your site in the rankings.
- New content: Search engines are keen to highlight new, high quality and appropriate content. This willingness can help you in the competition between you and your competitors. You should create new content around keywords. You should create quality by creating content.
- User experience: Speaking of quality, your site needs to send holistic quality signals. The availability factor includes load time, site structure, and navigation. You should also add values such as bounce rate, pages per session, exit rate, and time spent on the site. You should use the data you receive to improve the user experience.
- Backlinks: Your strategy here is to get links from the resources that the target audience visiting your site spends time with. The more quality and qualified sites that link to your site, the more reliable your site is. This means that you can achieve higher rankings.
- Social signals: Although social media has a separate traffic section, your ranking is affected by the various assets of social media. These include shares, interactions, comments and account activity.
- Competition analysis: You should always review your competitors’ organic traffic situation and keyword strategy. You should use all the data obtained during these reviews in your favor on your own site.
It’s time to step forward and get free traffic. If you have decreased your organic traffic values, you should find a way to improve the figures.